Friday, August 14, 2015

Hi from Santo Domingo!

Hello from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic...

Amanda and I arrived safely around 12:15am and got to our hotel rooms around 1:15 early this morning. We were, needless to say, extremely exhausted! But, I did get a great night's sleep! We are gonna catch a bite to eat around 9:45, then we are going to head out with a couple other "HOPIES" and pick up a couple other volunteers from another hotel and then we will start boarding the ship around noon. I am so excited and anxious to get started on our mission here!! More to post soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I've been looking for books of this nature for a way too long. I'm just glad that I found yours. Looking forward for your next post. Thanks :)

    melt flow index manufacturers

    ReplyDelete