Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blogspot

The internet access is very bad on the ship right now due to where we are anchored and the fact that the internet on whole ship on has 1 megabyte to draw from making things very slow and difficult to upload. Right now I am at the Comfort Inn in San Miguel, El Salvador participating in a RON (remaining over night) venture. I will have access to the internet during the next day or so but then I will be back on the ship and we will have to see how that goes.

I am doing fine and am having the adventure of a life time. I will see if I can send some pictures here shortly.

Beth Johnson
P-3 Student
Shenandoah University
Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy
efurrow@su.edu

2 comments:

  1. Beth,
    I know El Salvador well, as I have spent many months there! You will certainly have the experience of a lifetime. I am so impressed with your enthusiasm and commitment to help others. I look forward to following your adventures through this blog.
    All my best,
    Tracy Fitzsimmons, SU President

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just thrilled that we finall,after all these years, got the MOU between SU Pharmacy School and Project HOPE. This will prove to be most beneficial to both organizations. And John Nett and Allie Marks are two great preceptors and the first students are terrific.
    I only regret I could not arrange my schedule for one of these inaugural SU/Project HOPE missions.
    Fair winds and following seas to all of you, from and ole HOPIE.
    Earl M. Rogers, M.S.,P.D

    ReplyDelete